- Version PDF (V.2.0)
- Download 7
- File Size 113.54 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 18, 2016
- Last Updated August 8, 2023
Safe Work Practices give a general description of how to do a job-related task in a manner that minimises risks to worker(s), equipment, materials, and environment.
This document has been populated with common requirements and information associated with Avian Influenza (AI) Dust Mist Respirators in British Columbia and should be customized to fit the actual hazards applicable to your worksite.
- 2022-11-24 | V.2.0 | Updated to 2022 regulations
- 2023-08-08 | Fixed website design. No change to document.
TASK Related Resources
- Safe Work Practice Exposure Prevention
- Avian Influenza (AI) 1-Page Guide
- Exposure Risks on Poultry Farms
- Care, Cleaning & Storage of Your Respirator Safe Work Practice
- Dual Cartridge Respirators Safe Work Practice
- Personal Protective Equipment