Start with a GAP, see the Benefits of Improving Your Safety Plan
commitment to workplace health and safety
shorter claims duration.
COR companies in good standing.
External CU Membership Information:
A GAP Analysis is designed to help you:
- Assess your business' health and safety program.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Bridge the GAP from a standard OHS program to COR.
Each GAP Analysis Includes:
- On-site assessment with the Regional Safety Consultant or Advisor in your area.
- Complete GAP Analysis report.
- Action Plan that covers areas for improvement.
- Consultation and follow up for implementing improvements.
Ready to Get Started?
GAP Analysis assessments are available to all members of B.C. Agriculture at no cost.
Employers from naturally aligned industries (example: Landscapers, Arborists, etc.) who are interested in a GAP, should also fill in the form to find out what options are available to you.