- Version WORD (V.2.0)
- Download 46
- File Size 176.04 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 10, 2021
- Last Updated October 19, 2023
Safe Work Practices give a general description of how to do a job-related task in a manner that minimises risks to worker(s), equipment, materials, and environment.
This document has been populated with common requirements and information associated with workers traveling/driving on or between worksites in a vehicle in British Columbia and should be customized to fit the actual hazards applicable to your worksite.
Need more help? Contact your AgSafe representative, or the AgSafe office for assistance.
- 2021-03-10 | V.1.0 | Added.
- 2023 | V.2.0 | Additional Information Added.
- 2023-09-27 | Updated webpage.
- 2023-10-19 | Updated webpage.