- Version WORD (V.1.0)
- Download 3
- File Size 169.82 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 29, 2023
- Last Updated October 19, 2023
Risk Assessments are the process of identifying risks or hazards that may appear in the workplace for a specific task, as well as steps to reduce or eliminate them.
This document has been populated with a Risk Assessment Matrix as well as common hazards associated with Tractor Operation (mobile equipment) tasks in British Columbia and should be customized to fit the actual hazards applicable to your worksite.
Need more help? Contact your AgSafe representative, or the AgSafe office for assistance.
- 2023-09-29 | Added to website
- 2023-10-19 | Update to webpage
TASK RELATED RESOURCES
- Safe Work Practice
- Tractor Practical Evaluation: Operator
- Employee Check-off Log
- ICBC Farm Vehicles On the Move