- Version WORD (V.1.0)
- Download 5
- File Size 169.82 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 29, 2023
- Last Updated October 19, 2023
Safe Work Practices give a general description of how to do a job-related task in a manner that minimises risks to worker(s), equipment, materials, and environment.
This document has been populated with common requirements and information associated with Tractor Operation tasks in British Columbia and should be customized to fit the actual hazards applicable to your worksite.
Need more help? Contact your AgSafe representative, or the AgSafe office for assistance.
- 2023-09-29 | Added to website
- 2023-10-19 | Update to webpage
- Risk Assessment
- Tractor Practical Evaluation: Operator
- Employee Check-off Log
- ICBC Farm Vehicles On the Move