- Version WORD (V.1.0)
- Download 4
- File Size 145.06 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 26, 2023
- Last Updated October 20, 2023
Risk Awareness: Potential encounters with wildlife must be addressed as part of a risk assessment where this is a possibility.
This is an information document, not an assessment. It is imperative that any task that is performed in an environment where a worker might reasonably expect to encounter wildlife includes a consideration for wildlife encounters in the risk assessment for that task.
Need more help? Contact your AgSafe representative, or the AgSafe office for assistance.
- 2023-09-26 | V.1.0 | Added to website
- 2023-10-20 | Update to website
Task RELATED RESOURCES
- Wildlife Safety Safe Work Practice
- Wildlife Safety Competency Checklist
- Employee Check-off Log
- Working Around Wildlife Page