Safety DaysIn Partnership with Progressive Agriculture Safety Day®
AgSafe BC is a Progressive Agriculture Safety Day Coordinator with the goal of bringing age-appropriate, hands-on safety and health education to youth in local communities in BC.
A fun-filled day for youth ages 8 to 12.
Come learn about Personal Safety, Mental Health and Wellness.
FREE Lunch + T-Shirt + Take-Home “Goody” Bag.
- Pens & Pastures: How to Handle Animals Safely
- No ROPS, No Ride: Farm Equipment Safety
- Too Loud! Protect Your Ears
- Bicycles: Have Fun, Be Safe
- Disability Awareness & Understanding
- Healthy Habits, Healthy Life
- Youth & Mental Wellness
- Put It On Paper: You & Your Thoughts
Registration & Consent Form | Download
Please download and submit the Registration & Consent form to the contact form below to have your child (or children) registered for the upcoming Progressive Agriculture Safety Day®.
Interested in hosting a future Safety Day?
Progressive Agriculture Safety Days® | Policies of the Foundation